Live blog: Is there a future for the press in Wales?

Virtually join our conference, Future of the press in Wales, which was held Saturday 19 Nov from 10am to 4pm.

Our team of student journalists — Holly Stott-Penna, Tudor Rus and Therese Wynn-Davies — live blogged the event as it happened with the guidance of lecturer Joni Ayn Alexander.

Here are some other pieces of media and blog posts from the Future of #WalesPress conference:

Future of the press in Wales: A hard pill to swallow by Emily Davies, a Cardiff University postgraduate

About Joni Ayn Alexander

Joni is a multimedia journalist and lecturer in online journalism.
This entry was posted in Newspapers, Welsh media and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Live blog: Is there a future for the press in Wales?

1. Huw D Jones says:

Great live blog, and an excellent record of the day’s conference. Well-done to Joni and the team of Holly, Tudor and Therese. Thanks for working so hard! You should be very proud of yourselves.

2. James Stewart says:

I’d like to endorse what Huw says. Unfortunately I had to leave the conference at mid-day, but the live blog meant I could keep in touch with what was being said while travelling north on a train – and I knew that things were going according to plan. Well done!

3. Peter Jones says:

This is a great example of a live blog. I’m afraid I missed the original broadcast, but I very much enjoyed the replay, so thank you.

Peter